Monday, October 02, 2006

Song of an abused American soldier




All the fuss
Uncle Sam
Has jammed
His way
Into my private
Partnership
Twixt nations
And rations and refugees
On their knees
Touch my privates
Uncle Sam
Ain’t too hard
You killed
Higher ranks before
My delicate bits
Blown to bits
Uncle Sam
Don’t give a shit
If I’m black
Or Arab
Or daughter
Or son.
Ain’t too hard
For you
Cos I’m
Not your kid
Don’t touch me
No more
Nothing
Is sacred
You like ‘em young
Uncle Sam
You lift my skirt
And pervert
Is all dead meat
Love that hole
It’s bombed
Not natural
Man made
And soiled
Virgin earth
Cries out
To save its
Sons.
Uncle Sam
Loves the child
Of the house
Next door.
Blow him up
Don’t hurt
No more
Uncle Sam
Watch and
Twitch
He’s your whore.
Squirm you bitch
In your power
God loves US
Uncle Sam
Bush loves
You all.

2.6.06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home